Saturday, May 7, 2016

Let Us Eat Cake



So my daughter made me a cake to celebrate my new TWRP contracts. I filled out the author sheets for WRAITH last night, which was fun, and my editor says first-round changes should be happening soon. I'm attempting to link this post to my new Tumblr account - we'll see how that goes. . . success! Speaking of cake, I had the best coconut cake ever last weekend at the Red Line Cafe in Salem when I presented at the Massachusetts Poetry Festival. Here's a pic: 


So much for my diet...

If you're into horror, "Cry" is free for the next few days on Amazon. As for me, I've been reading Tami Hoag's Cold Cold Heart and I'm definitely fangirling about her writing. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

New Review

New Review
Loving this review on Riverina Romantics.

Blog Hop