Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Final Stretch. . .

A few more days until I finish up my semester and can begin writing in earnest. I'm really looking forward to the time but will say this semester I've had some of the best classes I've ever taught. I often daydream about writing full-time but don't know if I'd ever want to give up teaching literature completely. I love the community college level and am always amazed at how my students juggle working full-time, raising kids (many of them), and taking as many classes as they do. On the other hand, what better way of life is there than to go to work in your pajamas and make stuff up all day?

I took the photo to the left at the antiques store in town. I'm crazy about old glass and antiques in general. They seem to hold the past inside them. Every piece has its own untold story, its own ghosts.

Well, that's it for today. Back to grading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Review

New Review
Loving this review on Riverina Romantics.

Blog Hop