Friday, August 21, 2015

Another Long Overdue Update


Good things have been happening in recent months. First, AmazonEncore republished my romantic suspense novel VERTIGO under its imprint on August 11. The book is now available for 3.99 on Amazon. 

I'm also in the final editing stages for my second romantic suspense novel COLLATERAL DAMAGE and should have a release date soon. I can't wait to see my cover and final galleys. As the release date approaches, I'll be posting a cover reveal and an excerpt. 

Last week I completed the second novel in the series, COLLATERAL RISK - all 94,000 words of it - and sent it off to Ally Robertson, my wonderful editor at TWRP (fingers crossed). I'm currently taking a quick break (well, if research counts as a break) before beginning work on the third novel in the series, COLLATERAL LOSS. 

I also have another project in the works that involves my shifter series, written under my pen name Julia Banks. But that is another update...

I will post again when I come up for air with writing. 

TGIF.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

New Review

New Review
Loving this review on Riverina Romantics.

Blog Hop